Welcome to one of the most honest Builderall reviews you will find on the net.
So if you are wondering if this is just another scam or a worthwhile investment, you have come to the right place.
Rather than promoting this with some hype like everyone else is doing, I want to give you all the information you need before you join something simply because someone on Facebook told you it was awesome.
I have seen many different promotions of Builderall and if I wasn’t an online marketer myself I would’ve probably never noticed that these sites were all with one company.
The one thing that might have you confused is if you were introduced to this as a way to make money online as there is actually a lot of people out there trying to get you to join.
This review will not just tell you what you will expect but also if this product is even a great fit for you.
So before you even give into their free offer, let’s dig a little deeper to see what this site is really about.
Website: builderall.com (or one of many different affiliate domains)
Owner: Eric Salgado
Price: $9.90 (starting)
Overall Rating: 4.5/5 stars
What Exactly is Builderall?
Builderall is a website that provides all the tools an online marketer will need to run an online business.
I was introduced to this as exactly that but didn’t really bother as there are more than enough websites out there that claim to do the same.
Without judging a book by its cover, I decided to actually see what they had to offer.
To my surprise, there was actually a lot more to offer than most sites that had a bunch of tools but it might not be as good as it may seem.
As with any all in one type of site, they usually lack in some of the most critical areas when it comes to online marketing and that can make all the difference on whether or not it is worth the price tag that comes with Builderall.
Well, let’s see what they have to offer before we count them out.
Builderall has several products for online marketers and they include many different things that I would take all day if I was to go over everything.
Now usually more is a good thing but will that be the case here?
As an online marketer myself, I was mostly interested in the app creator because that is something I have always wanted to try doing.
The autoresponder and sales funnels were the two other things I was interested in but the rest was a bit bleh and didn’t really interest me.
But let’s just take a look at some of their main tools because we all know that online marketers need these in order to run a successful online business.
- Autoresponder – Most online marketers use Aweber or Getresponse and that alone will already run you around $20. With Builderall, you can get up to 10,000 subscribers with your membership, which is not that bad since Aweber alone will charge you over $50 if your list was to hit that many. This tool alone is already a plus for Builderall and we have just started.
- Landing pages – This is probably the hottest tool on the market as there are many people out there promoting all these high ticket ponzi schemes that offer huge commissions. Having a nice landing page to go along with your autoresponder is almost a must and that is another one of the tools offered here. I have not tested them all but even just the ones that other affiliates have showed me was actually really good. If you were to go with something like ClickFunnels, you will be spending about $100 just to use their templates. With Builderall, you get enough to get the job done and you still don’t have to spend an arm and a leg.
- Webinar creator – Along with these two necessary tools, a lot of people are getting into webinars to help with conversions. Not a huge webinar person but this is a plus if you are interested in using one as they are pretty pricey as well.
- Heat maps – Online marketers need to maximize conversions and with this tool, you can see where your visitors spend most of their time on your site so you can tweak things for maximum conversions.
- App creator – Although I was very interested in this, I have not tried this yet due to the overload of tools I was presented with.
- Membership sites – This is also another thing that caught my attention as I’ve always wanted to create my very own membership site. Now that I have Builderall, I am able to give this a shot.
There are a bunch of other things that you get with even just their lowest membership level but these are just a few that I know are not cheap and will cost you a lot of money if you were to purchase them separately.
Another thing that I had to find more information about was their affiliate program because that is the main reason why everyone and their mothers are promoting this site in the first place.
With these tools, what would they possibly pay you for offering such a service?
Let’s take a look at this in this part of the review and see why Builderall is heavily promoted.
The Builderall Affiliate Program
There is a reason why everyone promoting this site has a different website and that is simply because they are utilizing the landing pages offered with Builderall.
From what I’ve seen, they are not that bad.
Now what you are able to make by promoting Builderall is actually where the real prize is.
It’s actually really funny too because some people promoting this site actually have never even made money online before but I think by promoting this is actually a really good idea.
Remember the quote…
“In a gold rush, the person who gets the riches is the one who sells the shovels”
I don’t know how it goes but that is the way I look at things with Builderall.
There are thousands of people trying to make money online and these tools are very much needed, so guess who will be the one to make the money?
Obviously the owners of Builderall but if YOU decide to become an affiliate, you too can cash in on this little rush of people trying to hit it big online.
As an affiliate marketer myself, I know how it is to have great products that don’t compensate you enough for your efforts so I’m please with what these guys offer.
Create a free Builderall account here and you can easily promote this site to anyone who is actively trying to make money online.
For the price of everything you get I must say that the price is pretty amazing.
There are also 3 different memberships that you can choose from and you can see them up top.
The first membership is great for beginners who just need the basics and it is going to cost you less than $10.
To get ll the tools you need, it will cost you $29.90.
Now if you want to build a business promoting Builderall, that’s where the $49.50 membership comes into play.
Regardless of which one you want to go with, you will be able to access the whole Builderall platform for free without even entering any credit card information.
And when I say everything, I mean everything.
You get to try all the tools for 7 days and you can also start promoting the business as a free member.
Pros & Cons
- Very much affordable
- Completely free trial
- Plethora of tools
- Easy drag and drop website builder
- Easy to use landing pages
- Able to integrate with almost every existing company
- Killer affiliate program
It’s very rare that I can’t find anything wrong with a program but for the price and what you get, there is really nothing to complain about here.
Final Verdict: Legit
Builderall is definitely not a scam for those of you wondering if this is a legit site.
It is definitely not for everyone, so don’t go thinking that this alone is going to make you money online.
This program is for existing online marketers that know a little more than what WordPress is.
If you want tools for online marketing, Builderall has it all.
Hey, that rhymed and no, I wasn’t trying to create their jingle.
What I Really Think
Builderall is a great tool but it is not a program that will teach you how to make money online.
If you are NOT a newbie to the online world and you ARE in the make money from home niche, this is a great product for you.
Now if you have no need for these tools then you really shouldn’t get them unless you know a thing or two about online marketing and advertising.
And if you want to know how to get started with affiliate marketing, you might want to start with something like the Wealthy Affiliate which also has all the tools you need to succeed with affiliate marketing.
Once you get the hang of things then you can join something like Builderall and start promoting it to make nice commissions.
Other than that, I hope this Builderall review has helped you in one way or another.
At the end of the day, online marketing is a wonderful thing and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to become their own boss.
If you need help with anything, just leave your questions in the comments section below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
You can also if you don’t feel like leaving any comments.
Thanks for reading and don’t ever let anyone tell you that you can’t make a living online.